If a problem occurs, simply fill out the warranty form below. Once our experienced engineers have assessed the issue and determined that you are in need of a replacement desk, we will be happy to ship your new product immediately. We will also cover any ground shipping costs, so all you need to do is await the arrival of your replacement standing desk!
You are guaranteed quality and durability with every Progressive Bed product. Each unit undergoing strict quality control assessments from our team of engineers, and although it’s extremely rare for issues to occur with our products, we want to offer peace of mind that if something does go wrong that’s within our warranty terms, you’ll be covered! We take huge pride in our products, and want all of our customers to feel the same after their purchase.
- Only the original customer holds the right to a valid warranty.
- This warranty is only valid in Canada.
- This warranty requires notice to be given to Progressive Bed of any claim for repairs or replacement parts. Approval is required from Progressive Bed prior to the commencement of any warranty claim.
What is Covered?
1-Year Full Warranty
Your Progressive Bed Drift frame is fully warranted against defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Full coverage of parts and labor warranty. During such time, Progressive Bed will repair or replace your product, at no cost to the customer. This includes all repairs, replacements, transportation , and labor for any qualifying defects.
3-Year Parts Warranty
Progressive Bed will replace any electrical or mechanical Drift frame part(s) that are found to have defects in material or workmanship. This is effective up to three years from the original purchase date. The customer is responsible for all service, installation, and transportation cost of said part(s).
15-Year Limited Warranty
Progressive Bed warrants the frame and its structural components only to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of 15 years from the date of purchase. The customer is responsible for shipping and installation of any replaced parts.
What is Not Covered?
- Customer misuse, abuse, or use of the product with inappropriate or non-compatible items.
- An unavoidable accident, such as a fire, or a natural disaster such as a hurricane or flood.
- Damage caused by mishandling, post-delivery transportation, the use of improper power supplies, or by failing to adhere to the Owner Manual and this warranty.
- Damage caused by improper assembly, disassembly, or cleaning supplies.
- Damaged mattresses, foundation cover(s), fabric(s), bedding cables, electrical cords or accessories supplied by dealers or any third party.
- Any damage to the Progressive Bed frame’s cover(s), fabric(s), bedding cables or electrical cords by improper handling or misuse.
- Any damage or malfunctions caused by repairs, or attempted repairs, performed by anyone other than Progressive Bed employees or an approved third party.
- Modification of the adjustable base without prior written consent by Progressive Bed.
- Damage if the recommended weight restrictions are exceeded. See the Owner Manual for detailed information.
- Damage if used in any environment or commercial setting which were not the intended use for our products.
- Any damage resulting from normal wear and tear.